Boy let me tell you - when that alarm went off this morning at 4am, I wanted to crawl back under the covers! I think I finally got back up and moving around 4:20 and we hit the road at 5am. Got Scott to Schneider around 5:45am and had to go find his truck because he had no jake-brake - so maintenance worked on it over the weekend! So we got his truck and loaded his stuff for the week, said our goodbye's, he wished me luck with school.
I got to school at 6:25am and it was packed with people!! So that made me even more nervous! lol I walked up to where everyone was milling around and you could tell everyone was sizing everyone else up! the instructor had us fill out paper work and asked us for our driver's license and social security cards. After that we watched a couple of videos that talked about the DMV testing and went through the questions. After that he gave us the 3 different test questions and told us to study because tomorrow we will be doing a pre-test before going to the DMV on Wednesday.
After lunch or actually late breakfast - it was 10:30am!! lol We got called up front to get our DL & SS back and our paperwork to go to the clinic for our drug test. Well I had no idea that I would also be doing the DOT physical and that our blood pressure would be taken!! Because on our drive down, I drank a venti-size coffee!! But I passed the physical and got my very first DOT medical green card!! yay me!

No comments:
Post a Comment