It's Sunday and for the most part I've been okay.... But now that my day is coming to an end, I will be honest and say that I'm starting to freak out! My big test is tomorrow - my driving test at the DMV!! Ive had a GREAT instructor and he keeps insisting that I will do good on the test - just don't let my nerves get the best of me!! lol
My schooling is done and I did pretty good. I did have some some stressful days and some overwhelming days, but on those days I leaned on my friends and family and another female trucker "Gi-Gi Roxx" who also works for Schneider. She has helped me alot!! Make sure to check her blog out too!!
And I have to say that the school I went to - Advanced School of Driving' was awesome and I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in getting there Class A here in So. Cal. The Instructor I had was awesome and I cant stress that enough!! I think it also helped that the group I was in was a big bonus too! It was a great group and we all helped each other out and I know we will be there for each other tomorrow too!
Wish me luck tomorrow!! I will need everyone's happy thoughts, prayers and whatever other mojo you want to send my way!!
Much Love!!
Muthatrucker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment